Villa Norppa is located in Punkaharju’s Vuoriniemi, surrounded by pinetrees, on the shores of the clearwatered lake Saimaa. The name of the Villa, Norppa, means “Saimaa ringed seal” in Finnish, and those adorably cute creatures can be seen nearby on a good day!
This Villa is truly a fitting place for a lover of nature to relax in, the scenery is breathtaking, the bay is secluded and naturally protected against winds. The surrounding forests provide for excellent foraging opportunities for berries (blueberries, raspberries and lingonberries) and mushrooms. And of course, since the Villa is located on the shores of lake Saimaa, there are both excellent fishing spots and a chance to see the endangered Saimaa ringed seal!
And what would be a better way to check out the scenery on lake Saimaa than the brand new and big pier that comes with a rowing boat attached to it. Motorboats are also available to rent.
This log Villa by Honkarakenne has 3 bedrooms, a kitchenette, bathroom and indoors wc. The kitchen is completely renovated and well equipped with a dishwasher, stove top, modern oven and of course the necessary plates and utensils.
There is a completely new sauna building (completed June 2020) on the hillside, with a bonus living room with a fold-out bed. The sauna is a wood-heated sauna. The beach is a hard-bottomed sandy beach with a steep decline.
As an added specialty, enjoy the scenery on the huge terrace with a built-in hot tub!
I will gladly give further information and pictures of Villa Norppa, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time.
Prices starting at 1200 € / week
The lot and it’s surroundings :
- Savonlinna, 0.5 ha
- Saimaa, steeply declining natural sandy beach, shoreline 50 m
- parking at the yard
Floor plan:[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”35″ gal_title=”Villa Norppa Floorplan”]
- grocery 25 km
- nearest neighbour 100 m
- restaurant 25 km
- ski track 10 km
- slalom slope 70 km
- railway station 20 km
- airport 70 km
- roundlog, 83,5 m2, 7 beds
- living room + 3 bedrooms + open concept kitchen in 1 floor
- winter habitable, under-floor heating
- Dock, rowboat , outboard motor 2.3 hp (20 €/day + gasoline), motorboat 20 hp (50 €/day + gasoline)
- Energy: power grid, electric lighting under-floor heating, heat storing fireplace, firewood
- Sanitary: water system / drilled well, indoor bathroom (2)
- Hygiene: shower, hairdryer, linen (10 €/set)
- Cooking: refrigerator/freezer, set of dishes, electric stove, microwave oven, coffee-maker, water heater, toaster barbecue, gas-barbecue, barbecue shelter
- Cleanliness: dishwasher, washing machine, ironing board and iron, vacuum cleaner
- Media: internet connection, WiFi, widescreen TV
- More: baby cot, feeding chair, flotation vest (4)
- in a separate, just completed (June 2020) sauna building
- wood-heated, 6-7 people (max)
- living room with a fold-out bed
- also a hot tub on the same terrace!
- built in June 2020
Pictures of Villa Norppa:[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”34″ gal_title=”Villa Norppa”]