The luxurious Villa Hiekkaranta is located in Parikkala in South Karelia . From the living room opens a breathtaking view to lake Simpelejärvi through the wide windows. Villa Hiekkaranta is a fisherman’s paradise. Watch Predator Master 2023 videos from Simpelejärvi. Come and try your luck. We also rent fishing boats for you.
Villa Hiekkaranta was completed in 2018 and is furnished modernly to a high standard. There are four bedrooms having room for about 8 people (one downstairs and threeupstairs). Both floors have an own toilet. In downstairs the living room is spacious having a big sofa, 2 television (55 inches), an open-concept kitchen and a big dining table. In the same floor there are also wood-heated sauna. 4G WiFi is included.
Villa Hiekkaranta is a fabulous place for example for a family holiday with children, get-together with friends, a birthday party or a relaxing weekend in natural landscape. There are plenty of activities available for every season. You can take a peaceful walk in the nature, go fishing, pick mushrooms and berries in Autumn, swim in a lake, enjoy sauna, have a barbecue on the terrace, and even go skiing in Winter!
The lot and it’s surroundings :
- Parikkala, 0.7 ha
- Simpelejärvi, gently sloping natural sandy beach, suitable also for children, shoreline 40 m
- Sauna woodheated and livingroom
- Small cabin summertime 3 persons can sleep
- parking at the yard
- Amenities: Balcony, Beachfront, Blu-ray / DVD player, Children's swing, Dining area, Flat-screen TV, Free parking, Free WiFi, Gas grill, Pet friendly, Sauna, Terrace
- View: Private beach, lake view
- Size: 112m²
- Bed Type: 3 double beds, 2 single beds, 2 baby beds
- Categories: Lake Simpele
Prices start at: 130 € per night