Villa Joutsen is located in Punkaharju’s Vuoriniemi, surrounded by pinetrees, on the shores of the clearwatered lake Saimaa.
This Villa is truly a fitting place for a lover of nature to relax in, the scenery is breathtaking, the bay is secluded and naturally protected against winds. The surrounding forests provide for excellent foraging opportunities for berries (blueberries, raspberries and lingonberries) and mushrooms. And of course, since the Villa is located on the shores of lake Saimaa, there are both excellent fishing spots and a chance to see the endangered Saimaa ringed seal!
And what would be a better way to check out the scenery on lake Saimaa than the brand new and big pier that comes with a rowing boat attached to it.
This log Villa by Honkarakenne has 3 bedrooms, a kitchenette, bathroom and indoors wc. The kitchen is completely renovated and well equipped with a dishwasher, stove top, modern oven and of course the necessary plates and utensils.
There is a completeled sauna , with a bonus living room with a fold-out bed. The sauna is a wood-heated sauna. The beach is a hard-bottomed sandy beach .
You’re very welcome to enjoy yourselves at the coast of Saimaa!
- Luxurious and spacious, built in 1997.
- 75 square meters in two stories, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, entrance hall, balcony and a bathroom. Also 2 spacious living rooms.
- 6 + 2 beds, so easily room for up to 8 people! (linen come at an additional charge)
- Also winter inhabitable and equipped with electrical heating.
- Plenty of parking space and an electrical outlet in the yard.
- A big terrace, 14 square meters! Very nice to use for relaxing and barbequing…
- Also a separate “shack” for sleeping, room for 2 people.
- Located in a separate, 20 square meter building.
- Heated with firewood, designed for 2-3 people. Plenty of firewood on location!
- A separate dressing room in the same building.
- Built in 1975 but completely renovated in 2007!
The lot and it’s surroundings :
- Located in Punkaharju, 3000 square meters.
- Located at the coast of Saimaa, it’s less than ten meters from the sauna to the lake! The beach is shallow and mostly sandbottomed, so it’s excellently suitable for children as well!
- 40 meters of shoreline.
Families or couples who like to live very comfortably and privately, enjoying your holiday and each other’s company, Villa Niemelä caters to your needs. There’s even an outdoor kitchen for your gourmet cooking needs! You’re very welcome to indulge yourselves at the shores of Lake Simpele!
The lot and it’s surroundings:
- located in Parikkala, 1 hectare
- Haapalahti of Simpelejärvi, a shallow sand/claybottom, very well suitable for children
- 50 meters of shoreline
- parking place right in the yard with an electrical outlet for heating
- the Villa’s main construction material is wood, 130 square meters in two stories
- originally built in 1951, but was fully renovated in 2009
- 3 bedrooms + living room + room with a fireplace + kitchen + terrace + entrance hall
- 7 + 4 beds, lining clothes come at an additional price of 10€ / person
- fully habitable during the winter as well, heating with electricity and wood
- 10 square meters glazed terrace
- there’s a sauna in the main building plus a separate sauna building by the lake, both for 3-4 people
- main building’s sauna is electrical, the separate sauna is heated with wood
- dressing and shower rooms
- the separate sauna building built in 1985, the one in the main building was built in 2009
The luxurious Villa Hiekkaranta is located in Parikkala in South Karelia (distance to Svetogorsk 70km). From the living room opens a breathtaking view to lake Simpelejärvi through the wide windows.
Villa Hiekkaranta was completed in 2018 and is furnished modernly to a high standard. There are four bedrooms having room for about 8 people (one downstairs and threeupstairs). Both floors have an own toilet. In downstairs the living room is spacious having a big sofa, television (55 inches), an open-concept kitchen and a big dining table. In the same floor there are also wood-heated sauna. 4G WiFi is included.
Villa Hiekkaranta is a fabulous place for example for a family holiday with children, get-together with friends, a birthday party or a relaxing weekend in natural landscape. There are plenty of activities available for every season. You can take a peaceful walk in the nature, go fishing, pick mushrooms and berries in Autumn, swim in a lake, enjoy sauna, have a barbecue on the terrace, and even go skiing in Winter!
The lot and it’s surroundings :
- Parikkala, 0.7 ha
- Simpelejärvi, gently sloping natural sandy beach, suitable also for children, shoreline 40 m
- parking at the yard