You’re very welcome to enjoy yourselves at the coast of Saimaa!
The lot and it’s surroundings :
- Located in Punkaharju, 3000 square meters.
- Located at the coast of Saimaa, it’s less than ten meters from the sauna to the lake! The beach is shallow and mostly sandbottomed, so it’s excellently suitable for children as well!
- 40 meters of beach on the lot.
- The nearest store is 1,5 km away (and it’s also open on Sundays!). The nearest neighbour is 100 meters away and the bus stop is 1 km away.
- It’s a 30 km trip to / from the railwaystation, as is to the nearest restaurant.
- The distance to both Savonlinna and Imatra is 60 km, Lappeenranta is a 100 km away and Helsinki is 330 km away.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”15″ gal_title=”Raikala tieviitat”]
- Luxurious and spacious, built in 1997.
- 75 square meters in two stories, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, entrance hall, balcony and a bathroom. Also 2 spacious livingrooms.
- 6 + 2 beds, so easily room for up to 8 people! (lining clothes come at an additional charge)
- Also winter inhabitable and equipped with electrical heating.
- Plenty of parking space and an electrical outlet in the yard.
- Also a very spacious terrace, 14 square meters! Very nice to use for relaxing and barbequing…
- Also a separate “shack” for sleeping, room for 2 people.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”10″ gal_title=”Raikala Floor Plan”]
- Network electricity.
- Own well, bathroom and shower indoors.
- Naturally, also electrical lighting and a fridge are a part of the equipment.
- Electrical stove, microwave oven, outdoors barbeque, dining set and a coffee maker to ease cooking and making something to drink.
- There’s a TV and a vacuum cleaner, so there’s always something to do, even if it’s raining cats and dogs…
- Russian satellite channels
- A rowing boat.
- Crib & feeding chair
- Free WiFi
- Air cooling system
- Located in a separate, 20 square meter building.
- Heated with firewood, designed for 2-3 people. Plenty of firewood on location!
- A separate dressing room in the same building.
- Built in 1975 but completely renovated in 2007!
Pictures of Raikala:
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”12″ gal_title=”Raikala”]