Villa Joutsen is located in Punkaharju’s Vuoriniemi, surrounded by pinetrees, on the shores of the clearwatered lake Saimaa.
This Villa is truly a fitting place for a lover of nature to relax in, the scenery is breathtaking, the bay is secluded and naturally protected against winds. The surrounding forests provide for excellent foraging opportunities for berries (blueberries, raspberries and lingonberries) and mushrooms. And of course, since the Villa is located on the shores of lake Saimaa, there are both excellent fishing spots and a chance to see the endangered Saimaa ringed seal!
And what would be a better way to check out the scenery on lake Saimaa than the brand new and big pier that comes with a rowing boat attached to it.
This log Villa by Honkarakenne has 3 bedrooms, a kitchenette, bathroom and indoors wc. The kitchen is completely renovated and well equipped with a dishwasher, stove top, modern oven and of course the necessary plates and utensils.
There is a completeled sauna , with a bonus living room with a fold-out bed. The sauna is a wood-heated sauna. The beach is a hard-bottomed sandy beach .
Families or couples who like to live very comfortably and privately, enjoying your holiday and each other’s company, Villa Niemelä caters to your needs. There’s even an outdoor kitchen for your gourmet cooking needs! You’re very welcome to indulge yourselves at the shores of Lake Simpele!
The lot and it’s surroundings:
- located in Parikkala, 1 hectare
- Haapalahti of Simpelejärvi, a shallow sand/claybottom, very well suitable for children
- 50 meters of shoreline
- parking place right in the yard with an electrical outlet for heating
- the Villa’s main construction material is wood, 130 square meters in two stories
- originally built in 1951, but was fully renovated in 2009
- 3 bedrooms + living room + room with a fireplace + kitchen + terrace + entrance hall
- 7 + 4 beds, lining clothes come at an additional price of 10€ / person
- fully habitable during the winter as well, heating with electricity and wood
- 10 square meters glazed terrace
- there’s a sauna in the main building plus a separate sauna building by the lake, both for 3-4 people
- main building’s sauna is electrical, the separate sauna is heated with wood
- dressing and shower rooms
- the separate sauna building built in 1985, the one in the main building was built in 2009
Families, couples, parties who like to live luxuriously and privately, enjoying your holiday and each other’s company, Villa Rantakallio caters to your needs. Swimming, fishing, enjoying a nice hot sauna, soaking in the jacuzzi with a nice glass of wine, barbecuing, relaxing, watching TV, going for a nice spin around the lake, foraging for berries and mushrooms, walking in the forest, these are just some of the things you can do at Villa Rantakallio – all the while enjoying your privacy in peace and quiet.